Wednesday 23 November 2011

Beautiful..

Lately it's been snowy and cold, and I needed winter tires. However, Wal-Mart is sold out of my size. Remarkable, that is when it turns beautiful outside. Today is supposed to be +5. So I parked my car and walked back to the apartment, opened the blinds and let the sunshine in. I am done a good 75% of my unpacking now. and am halfway through House Season 7. 

Today my best friend, Megan, is coming to town with her husband and little son. And they are coming to see me and my new apartment. :) So I need to get to tidying up the disaster I made unpacking yesterday. Haha. 

Day 71:

I really need to work on posting my drawings the day I draw them. Haha. I will however get today's drawing up this evening. (Promise)
Drew this one quickly during a break yesterday. I really like the way this one turned out. 



<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment