Tuesday 29 November 2011

Work

After 11 months of not working, I now have two jobs. And with starting both of them for December, it's going to be a busy month. So I will try to keep up as much as possible. 


One is selling jewelry, body jewelry and purses. The other job is setting up peoples' computers and laptops for them. Fun fun.


 Day 74: 


This flower was just a doodle. Doodle-rama. Kind of tempted to use this on cards for people's birthdays and anniversaries. :) 
 Day 75:


Just another doodle. I was trying to draw some funky flowers. This one makes me think of a lollipop. Now I want some candy. Mmm... candy.
Day 76:


This flower is based on fabric flowers that I found in a craft book one day. It's a good use for scrap fabric and they look really pretty. They are quite versatile as well. :)










<3 Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment