Thursday 10 November 2011

La la la...

Yesterday I went and saw Wide Mouth Mason live. (squee) They were so good. My friend and I sat in the back on a nice comfy couch. We could barely see them but we just grooved out to the awesome performance. So happy to have finally seen them live. :)


Chatted at my friend's place for a bit after the show and was super wiped when I got home but I managed to squeak out this eye.


 Day 58: 


I tried out another Anime eye. I like this one better then my last one as I didn't make the iris look so life like. It's been so long since I drawn Anime eyes on a regular basis that they looks so weird to me now.
Today, I went in to get my hydro hooked up and my tenant's insurance. Bumped into an old friend that I haven't seen in 10 years and I really wouldn't have minded it staying that way but that's life. We start moving tomorrow!!! Super excited to be in our own place. 


Picked up my husband today and he starts his new position next week and will be home every night depending on the roads. 
He bought me Glee Season One on DVD. Yay for learning the whole story to the show. Haha. 


Day 59: 


Today is just a normal eye drawn by me. I like my reflections lately. And the starburst that I put in this iris. 






<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment