Wednesday 23 November 2011

Love...

Thank you so much to Noah Scalin for featuring me on his blog today. :) I was so excited to see it when I logged onto my Facebook today. - Make Something 365


Such love. 
My husband and I spent a nice mix of evenings celebrating our 2nd anniversary. He bought me Glee Season 2 as I am an uber Gleek now. Haha. He watched every episode with me though. ;) I bought him $40 worth of PS Network cards and a car aux cable to connect his Ipod to his new Civic. It was a good couple of days. 


 Day 69: 


I want to try my hand at quilling someday but for right now, at least until I find my quilling papers (still packed somewhere), I drew a flower that looks quilled. I love lines. :)
Day 70:


Our actually anniversary. 2 years married. The 21st of November. This flower is dedicated to that. I'll never forget that day and how beautiful it was. No snow, great people and happiness all around. <3








<3 Nicole









No comments:

Post a Comment