Saturday 10 December 2011

Back at 'er..

Life has been a tad bit crazy. I have been working every single day for the past two weeks, and I don't have a day off until Christmas Day. 
I lost a friend, not in death but still sad, last week. I have learned many lessons lately and one of them, is art is what I love and I need to do it even when life gets me down. 


Day 79: 

I googled a flower of freedom and a lily came off so I drew it. It was my last day of somewhat freedom, before I started my second job. 
 Day 80:


So I started my second job this day. So I drew a dying flower. I go from one job to the next with half an hour between. It's crazy but it's good.
Day 81:


A flower of technology. My second job consists of working with computer techs and on computers.








<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment