Saturday 10 December 2011

Broken...

These days were rough. I felt broken and saddened and tired. First full week of work in a year and it was every day. Crazy.


Finally had enough of being walked on by some people so I voiced my pain and one person didn't take it well apparently.


‎"Be who you are and say how you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
Dr. Seuss



She minded....

Anyways,

Day 82:


A broken flower for a broken girl. 

Day 83:


A little sad flower for losing a friend. 5 years, but I do not need a friend who treats me the way she has or angers when you voice your concerns.

Day 84:


A new beginning, new growth and new blooms. 

Day 85:

Attempting to draw a rose. A flower of beauty and love. Eventually my roses will actually look like roses and not just blobs of scribbles. :)






<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment