Tuesday 13 December 2011

Whoa!

Everyday for 3 months!! Crazy. So crazy. I am proud of myself but astonished at the same time. I have drawn something everyday for a quarter of a year.

Now I have to think of a new theme... by tomorrow. (grumble)

 Day 90: 


A morning glory. I feel as if I am in the morning of the rest of my life. Starting slightly new, kind of fresh. So much ahead of me. 
 Day 91:


A poppy. Drew this mainly as I was Christmas shopping and my mom loves poppies. So they stuck out in all the stores. 


I have always been quite exceptional at remembering what people like and then it just seems to pop out everywhere I shop. I pride myself in that. 
Day 92:

Don't really know what I was trying to make of this one. Distracted by tea and a movie. And trying to think of a new subject for the next 30 days. 


Hmmm....


(ponder ponder)



<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment