Tuesday 20 December 2011

Craziness...

Almost Christmas.. so crazy. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all, but I am on track now. Finished my shopping today with my friend, Chantel. Just have to wrap and get them tucked away under the tree. 


Still trying to do some baking. Need to start some as soon as I am done posting this as I am heading to visit some friends and I want to take some for a Chrissy-mas present, but I didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted until my friend, Mandy, texted me today... a lot. ;)


So my 4th month of drawing is going to be.... quotes.
I read quotes on a daily basis on my Twitter feed and on my Facebook, so I am going to take some of the ones I like and post them here with some doodles around them. 


Most of my quotes are from @AffirmYourLife and @Inspire_Us on Twitter. And Oprah's Facebook page. And Soul Pancake, which if you have never checked out... you should... just saying. 


Day 93:

Nothing really to say about most of them. The quotes are what they are and I tried to draw something associated with it. 
 Day 94:


Love, love, love this quote... (multiplied by forever)
 Day 95:
 Day 96:


I think people think I am weird and I think I am weird... but that is ok.
 Day 97:




 Day 98:


I little sloppy, but was trying to get a lot done yesterday while working both jobs, when I thought I only worked one. Haha go me.
Day 99:








And just after celebrating 3 months of drawing..


tomorrow will be 100 days! Holy moley!


Well, I, for sure this time, only work one job tomorrow. So in between wrapping presents, baking, cleaning and going out to check the mail, I will draw an extra special quote.




<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment