Wednesday 8 February 2012

Buuuuggggsss.....

A lot of late nights and later mornings lately. Bad dreams jammed in the middle of those. Bleh.


Made my first homemade soup today. It is delicious and my dad said it is 'super'. I love my Dad and his vocabulary. Onions, leeks, carrots, celery, mushrooms and garlic in a homemade chicken broth with some chicken chunks and split peas. 
I would like to make a soup at least once a week, so I am going to make a whole bunch of veggie broth soon. 


Day 144:
Don't have too much to write right now as it's super early (late) and I should get to bed. 
This is a Target Beetle. It's a pretty interesting looking bug. Google it if you have a chance.
 Day 145:
I couldn't find the name to this bug but it's huge. I would freak so bad if I saw one.
 Day 146:
This one is pretty. The white part would be an orange and the dark parts would be an iridescent blue. 
 Day 147:
This is a creepy type of centipede apparently. They are typically found in houses that tend to be humid. Creepy...
 Day 148:
Another cute beetle. Yellow and black.
Day 149:
And.. Caterpillar. Who... are... you? 




















Good night, will post tomorrow,
<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment