Monday 20 February 2012

Problems...

I have been having some problems with technology lately. (sigh)
I have all my drawings ready to go but for some reason, some are being sent through to my e-mail and some are not. I don't know why. And I can't find my computer USB for my phone or my memory card USB reader. Argh. So I can only post a half of my pictures right now. Boo.


Day 155:

I love Pocket Watches. Mainly from my love of Alice in Wonderland but I also just find them very beautiful. 
 Day 156:


I decided to doodle a little Blind Mouse. It's so cute. The original is tiny on the page. I <3 him.
 Day 157:


This is a... Silly String. Haha. So funny. I was trying to laugh myself out of a headache. Didn't work but was still funny. 

 Day 158:


And this is... a High Five. Yeah High Five! I started following Blake Shelton on Twitter and he is always writing High Five so I drew one. 
















I will try to get the others up as soon as I figure out what is going on with my phone/e-mail connection.


<3 Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment