Tuesday 21 February 2012

(Sigh)

Oh technology is so frustrating. So bloody frustrating. So I managed to get 3 out of the 4 off my phone. I will draw my picture for today and attempt to get the last off my phone again. 


(ARGH)


The only bonus with technology is I finally got my last.fm plug-in window out from outer screen. It was hiding but I finally found it. 


Anyways, 


 Day 159: 


Blood Flame Eye. I love it. Drawing eyes is seriously an addiction. Haha. 
 Day 160:


Doodle with a rainbow and a paint brush and palette. Fun. 
Day 162: 


(I will post 161, which is the one that for some reason keeps not wanting to leave my phone, tomorrow.)


I drew this while watching The Voice last night. I love The Voice.. ok, I mainly just love Blake Shelton but whatever. :P 










<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment