Sunday 12 February 2012

Into Month 6 -

I had a lovely weekend with my husband. Friday we went and saw 'Big Miracle' and then watched 'The Help' at home. Saturday we went and saw 'The Vow'. I must say after watching that, I hope I never forgot Chris. Though I would give him the benefit of the doubt more then she did. It's been a long time since we had a movie weekend, felt good.


Speaking of movies, this Friday the new Studio Ghibli movie will be in theatres and I am praying that it'll come to my little city. 


I am officially in my 6th month of drawing, which adds to the craziness of life right now. I started a painting for the Juried Art Show. This Thursday I should be enrolling for my online schooling and starting that. 


 Day 151:


A cute caterpillar using crosshatch. 
 Day 152:


Another dragonfly. I love the style of scribble that I used for the wings. You have just built the darkness with layers. I learned that style in University weirdly.
 Day 153:


And to finish it all off, I tried a butterfly again. Maybe one day, I'll draw one that I actually like. Haha. Maybe I should try to draw an photo real butterfly. 
Day 154:


So for Month 6, I have decided to do doodles like I used to in High School. They are weird collaborations of things I see and things I imagine. Sometimes they are drawn representations of things, for example, this one is a wet kiss. Get it? Haha. 






<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment