Tuesday 20 September 2011

Catch up:

Here we go with post number 2.


Both of these look a little rushed but I am trying to keep my drawings relatively simple (ex. not spending hours/days on it) and I was driving for most of the past two days taking Chris to Saskatoon and then coming back today. Twelve hours in total of driving.


Day 6:


Went up to see my best friend's new son Tanner on Sunday (She loved the onesies - Whew!)
I got this done while Chris was getting a massage. 


I am liking the mouth for sure. Quite proud of it. Couldn't quite figure out what to do with the hair and ran out of time in the end.


















Day 7:




Spent most of Monday in the car. So I quickly ripped this one out before heading to bed. 


























Day 8:


Woop woop! Done 1 week.


This is a quick little pen doodle based on a picture of my youngest niece, Anna. My drawing does her no justice as she is absolutely adorable but you have to start somewhere with portraits right? 


I am off to bed after far too many hours in a car; and far too many hours alone today.






<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment