Wednesday 14 September 2011

Two:

The second day. 


I didn't even really think about drawing a face until I sat down to watch America's Next Top Model


Today consisted of pre-planning a Europe trip and struggling with batik onesies for my best friend's new son. Blah, I'll see what it looks like once it is dry. The black dye ended up a little purple-ish gray and the resistant areas didn't turn out as clear as I wanted them, but enough about that.. 


On to faces...


Day 2: 


I just drew a face with a layout pencil and a sketch book.
I am not sure why I choose to leave the eyes blank, I just kind of liked the look and it felt as it should have been left that way. 


This is a typical facial drawing from me. Start with the right (to the reader, left to the girl) eye and work out from there.  


I would like work more on lips; I have had a juror in an art show mention that to me before as well. 




<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment