Thursday 22 September 2011

What a day...

Doctors' appointment. Bought tickets to the Westman Wine Festival. (exciting!!) Baked 2 things. Pissed someone off on Facebook. Oh what fun life is. 


My husband landed a job with CN in Maryfield SK. So we started looking at houses in Virden. There are a couple super cute ones. :) I am super pumped but scared of purchasing our first home... 


Day 10:


I kind of went for a doll look. I almost left the eyes blank actually. Ha ha. It's so creepy looking but I really like it. I couldn't figure out how I wanted to do the hair though, so I could left the head naked. 


I am feeling quite proud of myself so far. I am doing all of this with no comments or motivation from others. And I know that as much as everything I read says "go public" with your goals, right now, this feels right. I need to do this for myself first. Then when I have a good build up, I will share with Make Something and on my Facebook. Well it is on my Facebook, I just didn't announce it so someone would actually have to look at my info page and click on my website link. 


<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment