Tuesday 27 September 2011

Weird:

Today has just been a weird kind of day.


Slept in, and voluntarily did so. Went in to town early and got my money from Superstore and then had lunch with my Mom. She gifted me a book entitled "Walking in This World: The Practical Art of Creativity" by Julia Cameron. It's from the "Artist's Way" series and I am really looking forward to cracking into it. 


Haven't gotten a workout in yet, stretched a bit though. Might go for a walk after New Girl, which is hilarious by the way. The weather has been amazing for the end of September here. The trees are alive with colour and we have been hitting 25+ Celsius. 


Day 15:


Made the nose a little big, but I tend to go that way with most of my drawings. I am thinking because I have always thought that I have a bigger nose. 




Back to my business with my busy day, more work. 
Always feels like catch up so I am aiming to get caught up and then stay that way.




<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment