Tuesday 13 September 2011

The Start:

Here starts a year. Starting with a month of faces. I may continue with faces, (shrug) I may not. I am "facing" the day and starting something to strive for. (Sorry -ha) 
My name is Nicole. I like colour, and pretty things. Imagination put into form; art, music, books, film and fashion; makes me happy inside, and makes me want to create things myself. 
Art has always been the constant in my life and since I found 365: A Daily Creativity Journal by Noah Scalin, I have really wanted to complete a yearlong creativity journey. 
So... Here we go:
Day 1: 
Starting off a little easy, and having fun, with Harmony.
I love this application. The different settings are really fun to play around with. 
I don't particularly like using the colours, but I love the look of just black. 








Cheers to a year.. let's go.


<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment