Monday 26 September 2011

Weekends:



Weekends are horrible for me to post. I am never really near a computer long enough to post anything at all. 


I went to visit my friend on Friday, and we made home made 'Snickers' bars. They are oh so sinful. I have been hit horribly with allergies to the harvest that is going on. 


Today is the start of the change in my life. Went to the gym for 45 minutes of cardio, go me! 


On to faces:


Day 11: 


 Sticking to bald but "trying" a male. Need to try to make the eyelashes not look so feminine. I can see a boy though. 
Day 12:


This is a one-line drawing of a friend of mine. It actually has resemblance of him too. 
















Have to finish today's face and then I will post with Sunday's face as well. 


<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment