Monday 3 October 2011

Fall:

The title is for 2 reasons.

1: I have a love hate relationship with Fall. This time of year with the changing of the leaves and the beautiful smells in the air, I just want to go, change, do and enjoy, but then I always do and then over push myself into mass stress mode. Which is what I have done to myself.

which leads me to

2: I have fallen behind. With gym, with eating, with drawing, with sleeping well.

I have been slammed with lots of stressors at the same time and I getting stretched pretty thin, which is causing my body to have stress sickness and I have been dealing with feeling ill for almost 2 months now.

I have the house to myself for an entire week. So I am going to get a lot of me stuff done while I have to opportunity.

I am feeling pretty rough right now. 



I have fallen back by 4 days so I will be posting 5 faces tonight that I all did tonight. I may be late but I will keep up to the days since I started. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment