Tuesday 17 January 2012

Bugs...

The start of my 4th month. Life is so crazy right now and I am working on getting it a little settled. 


My husband had a course to attend today in Yorkton so we drove up last night and spent the night. Today I drove around and shopped in the frigid weather. 


 Day 122: 


This month will be a month of bugs. To think of warmer weather. A dragonfly to start. Dragonflies stick out everywhere for me. They are so beautiful. 
 Day 123: 


A ladybug. Red and cute. All over the place. Haha.
 Day 124:


I don't really know what this was supposed to be. A beetle? Maybe? It kind of looks like one. Some bugs will be drawn from my imagination, that's for sure. :)
 Day 125:


I am not a huge fan of butterflies. They are played out and it seems like every girl has one as a tattoo or on her car. What can you do?
Day 126:


Ants. They can be drawn real cute but they are pretty annoying. 






Now to go look (and hope) my phone charger is in my bag.


<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment