Wednesday 4 January 2012

Finally...

And here are the last 5 to catch me up. Whoop!


 Day 110:


I loved this quote when I saw it. I believe it completely as I am always having little conversations with myself. I also saw another quote that said, "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." Think of that one. 
 Day 111:


The amount of times that I have wrecked an event by worrying about what happened or what might happen. Sometimes I didn't even go out. I am the one who was losing out. Me. Not the people I might bump into too, not the situations I might deal with. You never know what is going to happen in the present until you are there. 
 Day 112:


Our talents are meant for us to share. If you are good at something why would you keep it to yourself? This is kind of giving me an idea for my next month of drawing... hmmm... (ponder ponder)
 Day 113:


I have tackled so many tasks in my life that I thought were impossible but slowly I worked and figured things out and then the pride you feel when you are done is amazing. I need to do this more often. 
Day 114:


Everyone wants to fit in, to be liked and to have common interests, we have all been there but why do we choose to change who we are or what we do to make the other people happy? If those people were meant to be in our lives, they wouldn't want us to change in the first place. Yes friends want us to grow and try new things but never would they truly want you to stop liking something or doing something or wearing something unless they felt it was harming us in some way. I have dealt with this a lot in my life. I felt that if I didn't like the same things as the people that I was hanging out with then they wouldn't like me anymore and most of those people, I don't associate with anymore, so where did it get me? Not very far and still questioning who I am. So let's figure that out...


<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment