Monday 23 January 2012

Busy

So addicted to Pinterest... it's kind of ridiculous. I am pinning everything. Once I am moved, I will try out the things I want to do. One that I am going to start soon is a "30 Day Drawing Challenge". 


Went out to babysit my adorable nieces this evening, and not going to lie, changed the first diaper ever in my life. Wasn't too bad but it wasn't dirty so that was kind of awesome. Haha. 


This week is going to be a tad busy with packing the rest of our stuff and moving some of it before Saturday. 


We did a rush trip into Winnipeg Saturday to find a dress. We manage to find one at the Le Chateau Outlet and then we went to Earl's for supper. We had the most amazing sandwiches and the barkeep made a mean Bloody Mary. The guy sitting near us was either putting on an amazing act or schizophrenic. He was sketchy, talking with himself (as in looking at the other chairs and holding conversation), slamming his book, throwing imaginary things at the floor and then yelling at them. It was a tad intense. 


Well onto bugs, 


 Day 131: 


A weird looking caterpillar. Both of my nieces got caterpillars as babies and when thinking about looking after them, they got in my head. 


Day 132:


I don't really know what I was aiming for with this one. Just a little bug, cute and unharmful.






<3 Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment