Wednesday 4 January 2012

More...

Another 5 out of the 15 that I have to post. I should really get on the ball and start keeping up, but it's really only for me and I know that I am doing it so, so yeah.


 Day 105:


This one works exactly to what I wrote above. I may take a while to post them, but I don't stop drawing them. So that is all that matters to me. 
 Day 106:


Don't be greedy and glutinous. Share it. This is one of the first things you learn and for good reason, but for some reason most people thinks it is only reserved for their toys.
 Day 107:


I have dealt a lot with conscience worry for over 5 years now. And I must say it isn't worth it. Constant worry screws up your body and your mind. Yes I meant to put conscience first and constant second, as for 5 years before I wasn't aware of my anxiety as I am now. So if the situation can't be controlled that you are worrying about, say that to yourself and brush the thoughts away. I know, I know, easily said then done. 


Day 108: 

I have always been pretty negative in my life and have just begun on the self-praise train, but I am still a firm believer in watching how strong you praise and celebrate. Journals and self-talk are one thing but praising yourself to the point of making others feel bad about themselves is another. Be proud with caution. 

Day 109: 


Being the subject of rumor mills for years, I love this quote. For rumors and otherwise. I have found many times in the past that I have thought of what I was going to say while the person I am with was still talking. I need to learn to listen a lot more. 


<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment