Thursday 12 January 2012

End of another month..


Day 115:
True, in nature and for people. 
Rain happens because there will usually be a rainbow there somewhere after. 


 Day 116:
I didn't like the road that I was walking so I am making my way down a new one. I am excited to see where it'll take me. 
 Day 117:
I always feel at home when my husband says he loves me. <3
 Day 118:
Enough said. When a friends needs help, a true friend will be there for you.
 Day 119:
A music lover loves all music. 
 Day 120:
Trying things in life makes life worthwhile and fun. Try something new and even if you don't succeed at least you tried.
 Day 121:
I just think this quote is cute. :)
Day 122:
I always feel my strongest when I am stressed and under pressure. I take my struggle and use it to push my myself forward.








<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment