Wednesday 25 January 2012

Excited.

Friday, Chris and I are headed into Winnipeg to a Black and White social. I am getting excited to be all snazzed up. I just need to figure out how I am going to do my hair, and decide what shoes I am going to wear. 


Have been on a Heroes kick. Almost done the first part of Season 3. It's pretty good. I liked Season 1 the best so far, but the whole series is pretty good. 


We move Saturday and Sunday. I should get packing and cleaning. My landlord is so noisy. She is the loudest in the building. I can't wait to get back to quietness with my cats, however I will miss the good internet. :(


 Day 133:


Have been on a cute bug kick for the past couple days. Of course though right, they are better then ugly bugs. Haha.
 Day 134:


A worm with a face. I like him, he is a little messy but definitely cute. Inching along.
Day 135:


A cute little lady bug. So cute, looking at you like "why are you looking at me? I am missing my color" Haha.








<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment