Monday 3 October 2011

And more...

It's the weekends really. They are so crazy, can't keep up with posting. I would be able too if I could find an easy way to use Blogger on my phone. 


I am very much alone this week as my father has gone away hunting with my brother. It's kind of scary sometimes being alone out here. 


Day 18:

After cuddling with my kitty for a bit, I decided for a change I would draw a cat face. I eventually got a good enough picture on my phone to base it from. It's a little hard to get the colour differences with a black ballpoint, but it's cute. :)







 Day 19: 


Just grabbed a Sharpie marker and drew this very quickly with no pauses. I felt it kind of odd that going quickly I chose to draw a male.
Day 20: 


This was truly just a random.. random. I just started drawing the eye and just carried on from there. 


Pretty flowergirl.








Had something possibly truly amazing happen this weekend in regards to an art project. I don't want to talk to much about it in case it doesn't happen. But (squee) :)




<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment