Sunday 9 October 2011

Life:

Life, gotta take it one moment at a time. Do what you gotta do and enjoy it. 


I had a couple pleasant nights of visiting with friends. You should always work on the friendships that you have, not worry about the ones who don't reciprocate. 


Fallen behind on posting again, but not worried. At least I am getting it done, and I am really the only person looking at them. Haha. Sometimes I even wonder why I write so much before I post the picture.


Day 24:


I don't really know what I was wanting to lips to look like but once you draw with pen, you have to work with it. 


I did get a nice, almost, disgusted look I could say.


I am trying to work on the size of the cranium. Making sure that it looks like you can have a skull in there. Haha.






Day 25:




Made the lips waayy too big. Haha. I tried drawing a face the way I used to draw a cartoon back in High School. So it made one of the eyes kind of cock-eyed. But she does look like a tough broad that's for sure. She would whoop your butt. 








<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment