Monday 17 October 2011

Pumpkin:

So Wednesday's face was supposed to be a pumpkin but I learned that when you actually want to use the pumpkin for edible purposes, you actually need to cook the whole pumpkin. Haha. Learning new things. It ended up being a busy full day of pumpkin carving, then screwing it up, followed by learning that it didn't matter anyway, so I baked the pumpkin and made turkey chilli. Picking out the seeds for pepitas was a little gross. 


Had to drive up to the highway to get Chris at midnight and then started the whirlwind of appointments and errands and attempting to visit with people so I am catching up a bit. 


Day 29:


 Just a drawing. Nothing special really. I really like how it turned out though.
 
Day 30: 


I used to draw faces like this all the time in High School but decided to take a Elizabethan look to him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment