Monday 31 October 2011

Continued again...

Saturday was dress up and party night for Hallowe'en. I didn't end up being a Wacky Waving Inflatable Flailing Arm Tube Man and went Steam Punk instead. Glad we decided to ditch the line at Housten's and go to the 40. The band was awesome. The girls could belt it out and they didn't butcher any songs. Good night.


Sunday, I picked up some stained glass and soldering metals for learning some stained glass. (bites nails) I am scared for this but I am going to start with a simple block pattern and my Dad is going to teach me how to use a Soldering Iron. Chris purchased him and myself a 160GB Ipod Classic and Klipsch Earbuds. (squee) Now I am on a mission to fill it. Ha Ha! So far I can listen to my Ipod for 23 days straight and not repeat a song, and that's only 56GB. Love it!


Day 47:


I attempted drawing a crying eye as I was a little upset that I wasn't being a Wacky Waving Inflatable Flailing Arm Tube Man and that my friend Mandy wasn't coming in to celebrate. I like it but I don't like it. I'll work on it. 
Day 48: 


Just a quick eye. Chris and I kept on the go for most of the day so I drew one when I was setting up the Ipods. Still trying to work on proper proportions. 




<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment