Monday 10 October 2011

Yum:

Thanksgiving at my brother's was delicious. It was nice to visit with my grandma and just watching my crazy nieces.


I showed my niece the picture I drew of her yesterday and she actually saw herself in it, she actually thought that I had taken a picture of her with an app on my phone. Whoop whoop. 


I decided at one point this evening to play with my nieces' chalk and chalkboard.


Day 27:


I didn't have enough room to do a full face. Haha. My niece said I could use it but I couldn't erase anything that was already on it. 


I figured afterwards that I should not have filled in the eye with the white. There is not much difference between white and the green, or I could have done blue eyes, oh well. 


This is it. It was fun, I haven't played with chalk in a while. 




<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment