Wednesday 12 October 2011

Productive:

I had quite the little productive day yesterday. 
I realized after I was comfortable in bed, yet not falling asleep that I forgot to post my face yesterday. 


Today will be decently busy, but mostly with my face for today. I am carving one of my pumpkins because I need the innards for a pumpkin cheesecake for my husband's return home. He missed Thanksgiving so I am making Turkey Chilli and Pumpkin Cheesecake. Yum Yum.


Day 28:


I tried working on the eyes. While looking in the mirror, I really looked at my eyes and realized that I have been drawing the irises way too small so I tried beefing them up a bit. 


I am liking the way my lips are starting to look. Still a little big though. 








<3 Nicole


Time to get messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment