Sunday 9 October 2011

Thanksgiving:

Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend. I am heading out to my Brother's house tomorrow to have a grand meal with my fam. I am excited to spend some time with my nieces. I love them and their adorable faces. :)


Today I made home-made multi-grain bread to make home-made croutons to go with my home-made back bacon bits in the Caesar salad that I am supposed to bring. I even splurged and bought Parmesan petals. Yum yum. 


So today I drew a picture of my niece Kalli. <3


Day 26:


I am quite proud of this picture. My husband even thought it was Kalli before I mentioned anything. Oh my, she is going to be such a heart breaker. Haha. 


I like how I got the lips right, she was kind of buzzing them in the picture that I took. 


I am excited to get a whole bunch of new pictures of them. :)






<3: Nicole


Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment