Tuesday 4 October 2011

A day:

Today was just a day.. 
Didn't really want to get out of bed today.


However, I managed to cook fish for the first time ever. I baked salmon with a very lovely dijon honey breadcrumb crust. 


Watched some Biggest Loser, and cried of course. Followed by New Girl (Love), my little 30 minutes of happiness every Tuesday. 


We found a listing for a beautiful large character home for 75000 and we were hoping to fix it up real nice but we found out that it sold and that made me sad. 


Day 21: 


While finding a page in my sketchbook, I noticed a drawing that I had tried to do with buttons for eyes, so I am assuming I was watching Coraline. So I decided that was what I would try to do today. 


There are actually these dolls with buttons for eyes that I think look really cool.
Lalaloopsy Dolls are the new version of rag dolls I suppose. Whatevs, they look all cute and punky and I like 'em.






<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment